We are here to help you connect with your body regardless of how small or large your issue may be. Below are some of the common physiotherapy conditions you may be dealing with. We help treat the highly athletic runner or dancer to the busy mom or dad managing work life balance.
Some of the most common general conditions we can address include:
- Athletic Injuries such as muscle strains, ligament sprains and tendinopathy.
- Repetitive injuries, such as injuries caused by occupation or sports and bursitis.
- Post-operative recovery following joint replacement procedures, muscle, ligament or tendon repairs and fracture fixation.
- Disc bulge and joint dysfunction including dysfunction of the sacroiliac (SI) joint and spinal concerns ranging from neck to lower back.
- Post-motor vehicle accident (MVA) dysfunctions and postural dysfunctions, including chronic neck and back pain, muscle weakness, imbalance and ergonomic set-up.
- Physiotherapy also treats nerve impingement, sciatica, chronic muscle tightness, neural tension and more.
Contact us or schedule an assessment to begin your healing journey today!
Our name exemplifies the services we provide. CORE can be interpreted as your brain, body and who we surround ourselves with. KINESIS is the study of movement.
We strive to be an integral part of the community providing services to all family members regardless of age.
Our Core Values are:
EMPOWER: educate with the knowledge to understand the body, making informed decisions for habit and lifestyle changes.
GROW: Take the knowledge to maximize positive growth in the body, mind and spirit.
EVOLVE: Don’t ever stop listening and adapt as needs demand.
Monday-Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 12pm