Policies and Procedures
Please note that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy. This allows enough time to provide other clients with an opportunity to book and respects the therapists time. If the appointment is not cancelled within the 24 hour window a full charge will be incurred. However, a benefit of the virtual appointments is that if you are unable to make the appointment in person, we can change the appointment to a virtual session.
We are thrilled to offer direct billing to most major insurance companies! Please note, however, that we are unable to offer direct billing with smaller private insurers that generally require paper submissions by the plan holder. Just complete the private insurance portion of your intake form and we will do the rest. This allows us to determine whether your provider has direct billing available.
We have implemented all government recommended COVID protocols to ensure a safe and comfortable environment during your visit.
Before your Visit:
We require that all clients and therapists complete a COVID self-assessment to make sure everyone coming into the clinic is healthy. You will receive an online form to be completed before your session.
- Arrival time: when coming into your appointment we request you to show up no more than 5 minutes before to minimize overcrowding and close contact. Confirm with the front staff and therapist you have completed your COVID screen.
- Plexiglass: has been installed at the front desk to minimize contact.
- Masks: are required by all therapists and clients at all times. If you forget your mask we can provide one for you.
- Social Distancing: be aware of those around you and try to keep 6 meters away
- Sanitization: all clinic surfaces and equipment are sanitized between client use. Treatment rooms will be sanitized between each client, ensuring all contact surfaces have been cleaned. Hand sanitizer will be available on entry of the clinic, we request you apply upon arrival. Your therapist will wash their hand between each client.
- Contactless Payment: We request an active credit card is stored on file minimizing contact, our security is of the highest standard.
We offer virtual appointments as a result of COVID, this is an invaluable service for a number of reasons. Whether you are uncomfortable coming in person… You are busy with work or kids…. Away from home….. We have you covered! The appointment can either be 30 or 60 minutes depending on how much time you feel is needed. A 30 minutes session will typically address one issue. In your appointment the therapist will evaluate and assess you then provide an individualized treatment plan through education and exercise.
What to expect in your virtual appointment:
- How to book: same as you would book an in person appointment either walk-in, online or by phone.
- Access to your online session: you will be provided an email with instructions on how to access your appointment and will preferably need a laptop or desktop computer, a phone or tablet can be used but often doesn’t work as well.
- Home set up for the appointment: have an area that you can comfortably move around in, wear athletic clothes, have a safe and solid surface to place your computer on and have any equipment ready that you feel may be helpful in your virtual appointment.
- Your session: the therapist will review your goals and issues, provide a full assessment and individualize your treatment to maximize your function.
Our name exemplifies the services we provide. CORE can be interpreted as your brain, body and who we surround ourselves with. KINESIS is the study of movement.
We strive to be an integral part of the community providing services to all family members regardless of age.
Our Core Values are:
EMPOWER: educate with the knowledge to understand the body, making informed decisions for habit and lifestyle changes.
GROW: Take the knowledge to maximize positive growth in the body, mind and spirit.
EVOLVE: Don’t ever stop listening and adapt as needs demand.
Monday-Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 12pm